Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Very First Blog Post

What do you blog about the first time?  I  have no idea so I thought I would share what arrived in the mail for me today.  My brand new samples of my new Toy Kits.

So excited to have these made up in my chosen fabrics ready for the Craft and Quilt Fair in Brisbane in a few weeks.

I had three made up to join the animal zoo forming at my workshop.

The first one and my favourite is the bulldog.

Isn't he great.  He will be available at the show in a kit which contains everything but the stuffing and the thread and hard work.

I also had a gorgeous little kitten made all in pink.


and lastly a very cool dragon.  Don't you love the greens.


All these animals will be available in kits in these great fabrics as soon as all the parts arrive here and are packaged up.  In the meantime I have lots of great patterns available on the website that you can use to get you started and so many fabrics I can't keep up with listing them all.

I  hope you enjoy checking out my website and seeing my blog posts. You can also find me on Facebook and Instragram.

I would love to hear what you think of my new samples if you want to add a comment below.
Thanks


1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete